# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cadillac Info

I am heading out of town Thursday morning, not to Cadillac unfortunately. But I have some info concerning the club tournaments I'd like to pass along. We will be launching from the city launch which is located on the northwest corner of Lake Cadillac. After crossing between the lakes on M-115 take a right just past Pilgrim Village and head north along the west shore of Lake Cadillac. The city launch will appear on the right and there is parking for vehicles across the street from the launch which is part of the city park I believe.

The weather is kind of cool right now with lows in the 40's tonight. But it will warm into the 80's for the weekend and partly sunny. A chance of showers is possible for Saturday but isn't there always a possibility? It should be good fishing weather and I will post results as soon as they become available to me. Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment