# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2009 Classic Results

1) Mark Dereadt 2 fish 3.96lbs
2) Bill Maurer 1 fish 3.85 lbs
3) Roy Albert 2 fish 3.69 lbs
4) Mike Pritchard 2 fish 2.93 lbs
5) Brian Masters 1 fish 2.32 lbs
6) Matt Morgan 1 fish 1.96 lbs
7) Jim Rice 1 fish 1.60 lbs
8) Craig Deck 0 fish
8) Scott Rice 0 fish

Big Bass: Bill Maurer 3.85
Big Bass #2: Mark Dereadt 2.40

Upcoming Events:
The banquet will be November 7th at Knights Steak house and I believe all the forms have been turned in and it looks like we will have a group of about 30 people attending. There are some great prizes that will be raffled like the G. Loomis and Carrott Stix spinning rods, Shimano spinning reels and several other high end rods. There are some great non-fishing items as well and some of the big prints should be popular also. Hope everyone brings some extra money to get in on these great raffle prizes and I hope everyone goes home with a little something.

The December meeting will be here before we know it as well and this is my favorite meeting of the year for obvious reasons. This is when we pick the lakes for next years tournaments so hope everyone is planning on attending. You must be a member to vote so if your 2010 dues aren't paid then this meeting would be a great time to do so. I have a few good ideas I'd like to see for next year and I'm sure I will start my "politicing" at the banquet so be prepared. I will talk more on the lake selections as the meeting draws closer but the wheels are already turning. Hope to see everyone at the banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment