# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Big Outing

With the club season over and winter getting closer, lots of guys start putting away the tackle and start heading to the woods. Not this guy, I hope to get a lot of good fishing in during the month of October and hope to post some good results. Fall fishing can be awsome and I've caught some of my biggest fish ever during this period.

This coming weekend will launch my fall fishing season and will also be my last out of town trip of the year. I'm heading to Burt Lake for my annual fall up-north trip, the fourth year in a row for this destination. The weather won't be particularly good but any up-north trip with the fellas is a great time. Just four in the party this year and we'll be staying at the state park in a 12' by 12' mini cabin so it will be tight. But hopefully we'll be on the water most of the weekend and hope to post some good pics when I get back. By the way, my biggest limit during the fall at Burt was two years ago that went just over 24 pounds. I hope to top that and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment