# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Club Banquet

Don't forget the Club Banquet is this coming weekend at Steve's Ranch House Restaurant in Jackson. Saturday night the festivities start with happy hour from 5:30-6:30 and dinner will be served shortly after. I've heard it will be a prime rib buffet but I'm sure it'll be good no matter what they serve up.

The highlight for me is of course the raffle when I hope to win a rod that is much more expensive than I would pay myself. This has happened a few times over the years but it seems like I usually come home with a coffee cup or candle holder more often than a $150 rod. Whatever I win, that's not the point. I just like seeing everyone, talking some shop and having a few drinks with my fishing buddies. Be prepared though, I've already been thinking about the lakes I'd like to see on next years schedule and I'll probably start dropping some hints Saturday night.

Hope to see everyone there and bring a few extra dollars for the raffle and 50/50. I've heard the grand prize is a cardboard cutout of Matt Morgan but I cannot confirm that so hopefully I heard wrong. That's probably what I'd win so a coffee mug might not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment