# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Meeting

I just got home from the clubs October meeting and I'd like to pass along a few of the highlights. First of all I'd like to congratulate Scott Hartman and Kathy Maurer on their new positions with the club. Scott took the Tournament Directors spot while Kathy will be the newsletter editor. Both will do an awesome job next year I'm sure.

Art Honsinger re-uppped as the President again but the special activities director seat is still open. This is an important post and hopefully someone will take the assignment before the new year.

Also, the banquet money was due tonight so if anyone is interested in attending then contact Mike Pritchard and let him know. The party will be at Steves Ranch House I believe and the cost is $20 for a prime rib buffet so it's a pretty good deal.

There will not be a club meeting next month so the next time we meet will be at the banquet. Decembers club meeting is when we select the lakes for next year schedule so it's not too early to start thinking about that. I haven't put the boat away yet and will not do so until all the launches are iced over so I'll keep the fishing reports coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment