# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Club News

Don't forget the September club meeting which will be held Thursday Sept 9th at Art Moehn Chevy. I will not be in attendance due to parent teacher conferences at my daughters school, seems like there's always something going on. Also, the tentative date has been set for the club banquet by special events director Mike Pritchard. As of now November 6th which is a Saturday looks like the day so pencil it in. The venue looks like it's locked in as well but I won't announce it until it becomes official.

As for the fishing, the weather is starting to cool down which seems like happens every year right after the holiday. I have not been on Lake Ovid since last week but plan on going Friday. I've only heard one report by a club member this past weekend and he said the fishing was pretty good so I'm looking forward to getting back up there. I'll post a more recent report later in the week as well as updated weather info.

No comments:

Post a Comment