# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wamplers Lake reports

I don't have a ton of info to pass along yet but here is what I know so far. The water at Wamplers is off-colored, probably from all the summer boat traffic and the visibility is only a couple of feet. I've heard there has been a weed kill recently but cannot confirm that but the fishing has been slow. An NBAA event there last week only took two fish to win, granted it was only a three hour tournament but the fishing is tough.

A few club members started pre-fishing this past weekend and keepers were at a premium, heck bites were at a premium. Of the three guys I talked to, only three keeper fish were caught and they had about 15 bites combined for their efforts. This could be one of those 7 pounds to win events but I have a feeling someone will put it together and get a limit. I will not be attending this tournament but I will pass along any pertinent info I gather this week.

Don't forget, the start may be delayed due to the park not opening until 8am or so but that is at the discretion of the tournament director. More info will be relayed as far as that goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment