# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tough Fishing

The summer dog days are here and the season is only half over. With the recent hot spell we've had, most of the fish are heading for deep water haunts and under thick cover. St. Clair has become tough as I found out last weekend and tonight I hit Devils for a little early pre-fishing and it was a grind as well.

The club had it's July meeting tonight and I have not heard how that went but I know we were supposed to have a guest speaker who is well versed on LSC. I hated to miss it but I only get a fishing pass every so often so I had to take advantage of it. I will pass along meeting notes as they become available to me.

As for St. Clair, I heard the 20 pound stringers are beginning to come in so hopefully the fish have started to settle into summer patterns. I will not be able to fish LSC as planned this week but Matt Morgan will be there tomorrow and I'll pass along any useful info. I am going to be in Chicago for a few days but hope to get heavy into Lake St. Clair starting next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment