# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Directions to LSC

For those who have not been to St. Clair, here's how I get to the Harley Ensign launch:

- I-94 to M-14
- M-14 to 275 North
- 275 to 696 East
- 696 to I-94 East
- Exit off 94 at Metropolitan Parkway and go East (right).
- Metro Parkway dead ends at Metro Park and then go North (left) on Jefferson
- Jefferson ends at South River, go East again (right) and South River ends at Harley

Once on Metro Parkway, follow the signs to Harley which is a DNR access site. Daily rates are $6 and a yearly pass is $24. The launch at Devils Lake is also a DNR access ramp so a yearly pass might be a good idea. Some guys just take I-94 all the way to Metro Parkway for a simpler route but I think it is a little longer. Going my route will take you anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours, depending on traffic and construction. I'm not sure about delays right now but will pass them along as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment