# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Latest Updates

Got out on the water for a small practice session Friday morning and nothing had changed much. The water temps were still in the high 50's and the fish were still not ready to get after it yet. I did catch a few more fish but nothing great. I talked to a few other club members who struggled as well so I hope the approaching fronts will change things for the better.

I tried all the tricks I knew and still could not get anything going but still have a few ideas I may try on the fly Sunday. It still believe a limit will be hard to come by and big fish will be at a premium but one club member who asked to remain anonymous reported catching a 3 pounder and losing a 5 at the boat.

Make sure all club participants are at the launch by 6:30 for the drivers meeting by the latest or a penalty will be accessed. With the weights expected to be low already, don't put yourself in a hole. See everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment