# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Friday, December 25, 2009

Stress Relief

Well I just finished tabulating the damages from Christmas and I needed a little stress relief exercise so I figured writing about fishing would ease the pain. Well I had a few items on the wish list for santa including a cranking stick, a cranking reel, an assortment of crankbaits, a few spro bronzeye frogs and some fluorocarbon fishing line. Now I understand santa not wanting to damage the fuji guides on a new cranking stick but there is no reason he couldn't deliver on the rest of the goods.

The good news is I did get a BPS gift card so the buying season will officially be under way in a few days. I guess I have no one to blame but myself at Christmas because I am very picky about what gear I'll use and everyone is afraid to buy me the wrong thing. My wife tried a few years back but when she came home with a mister twister gift pack, a spawn bag assortment and a flying lure kit, I think I let her know my disgust.

I have buddies that each year get awsome combos, new electronics and high dollar rain gear but then they have nothing to buy for themselves, where's the fun in that? Well I'd like to hear from others and see if I'm the only one left to fend for myself or if I'm in the majority.

By the way, I will be updating the site here pretty soon so look for that to happen within the next few weeks. I have a new computer and am still learning my way around so be patient. I would also like to start analyzing next years' scheldule in the coming weeks, as well as discussing possible rule changes at the next club meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment