# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BOARD MEETING

Just got back from the clubs' board meeting tonight and there are some pretty interesting changes that might be coming. I've mentioned these before but I think there is a good possibility that a few will be voted in at Aprils meeting. I'm hoping we can get the entry fees back down to $25 and just pay out a little less money. Reducing the number of plaques given out at each event will also help to keep costs down and we are recommending that these be capped at 3 per event.
The number of members who make the "Classic" this year was also talked about and there were good arguments on keeping it the same as well as lowering the invites so we'll hash that out at the meeting as well.

As for the first tournament of the year, Michigan Center on April 26th, we have decided to have entry fees (whatever they might be) and registration forms both due one week prior to the event which would be April 19th. As long as they are postmarked by that date they will be allowed in. Being the first tourney of the year and me being a new director, we thought the less I have to deal with the better. The Hardy Dam tournament registration will follow the same format with money and forms being due on May 10th. It's getting close, I can't wait. By the way, I'll be heading to Florida for a week but hope to keep posting while I'm on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment