# of fellow fisherman that have visited since April 27th, 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The picks are in

After much thought and discussion the club finally settled on a schedule for the 2011 season. There is a format change and a few new lakes and I think everyone did a great job putting it all together. The dates should be selected within a week but for now here are the lakes:

Pre-season: Lake James (Indiana)

Out of towner: Lake ovid, Wixom Lake

Local lakes: Michigan Center, Lake St Clair, Detroit River, Devils, Grand River (Lansing)

There will be more evaluation done over the weekend but overall I personally am pretty happy with the results. The Grand River is new and will be a different challenge as will Lake James, both of which I have never been on. I love Center and St. Clair and am looking forward to another shot at Ovid.

The launch site for the Detroit River is going to be St. Jeans which is located at the mouth of St. Clair making the south shore, Peche Island, the mile roads and the river all accessable. I was really hoping this would make it in and I think the club will really enjoy it.

I need a few days to digest everything but overall I am pleased and think newly elected tourney director Scott Hartman did a great job with everything. I'll post the dates when they are announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment